AdWords Reporting Tool
with Bing Ads Multi-channel
Google & Bing Ads reports ready in seconds!
AdWords Reporting Tool for Preparing Client Reports & Internal AnalysisThe MarketFlare DNA AdWords reporting tool runs any type of AdWords report, enables visualization with advanced charts, and exports cleanly formatted data to Excel in seconds. Now you have unprecedented control of your AdWords and Bing Ads report data with your own local report database. This means you can breeze through worldwide PPC report analysis with SQL-enabled group-by, pivot, sort and other powerful features – find negative keywords, validate ad links, and much more.
Running Bing Ads reports and multi-channel Google AdWords and Bing Ads reports is now easier than ever. Once any report is created, then the report can be run with a different time period within the bulk-reporting tool – this means you can run your weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly multi-channel reports in seconds. Wow.
Tools for Google AdWords & Bing Ads Reporting
Easily access your favorite report types.
Your most frequently accessed reports will by highlighted.
Need to run an Account Performance Report?
Just click on the report type, confirm field selection and dates, and the report is ready in seconds.
Search Query Performance Report.
After generating your SQPR report, you can visualize it in a single click.
Need to run a Search Query Performance Report?
Just click on the report type, confirm field selection and dates, and the report is ready in seconds.
AdWords Negative Keywords Tool.
DNA reports leverage integrated analysis to help you discover more negative keywords, exact phrases, placements, and more.
DNA reports integrate and analyze your AdWords and Analytics data.
Want to see negative exact phrase candidates, organic keywords not in paid search, referrals not in placements?
Your reports are saved to a local database.
Quickly view, create similar, visualize (charts), or run bulk-reports!
All your reports are saved so that you can export, analyze, or run similar reports in the future.
Each report can be used as a template to run similar reports with various time periods.
Report visualization is always a click away.
Customize your report visualization with multiple chart types, filters, and access any attributes and measures.
Visualizations can be saved to the clipboard for easy pasting into Powerpoint or email.
Visualizing AdWords reports has never been easier!
Unique treemap visualizations for geo worldwide region reports.
For geo regions, zoom down into regions with treemap visualizations
Geo visualizations can be saved to the clipboard for easy pasting into Powerpoint or email.
Visualize AdWords custom region data in seconds
Different chart types are generated instantly.
Powerful AdWords report data analysis and visualization!
AdWords charts and graphs are available for every AdWords report type.
Additionally, Google Analytics and integrated DNA reports can be visualized.
Validate AdWords Destination URLs and Sitelinks.
Also, see your landing page content including title and headlines
Are your landing pages working correctly and do they correspond content-wise to your ads?
This fast AdWords Destination URL checker also checks your Sitelinks and even the Display URL (optionally)
Validate your landing page content.
Check on-page data and links easily!
Save hours by automating landing page validation work.
Each page is crawled and parsed for indicated text, and indicated links are checked to ensure they are functioning correctly.
While checking your pages, also view screenshots.
Right-click to copy-and-paste these into any reports.
Need to get screenshots of your display network placements or landing pages?
This tool also gets full page browser screenshots of any web pages!
MarketFlare DNA account settings.
Update your MarketFlare DNA account profile and link to any one of the sub-accounts in your MCC account.
Each MarketFlare DNA profile can be linked to a separate AdWords and Analytics account.
Creating new profiles is easy, or edit an existing one.
Set defaults to speed up reporting.
Setting default DNA sources, AdWords and Analytics settings gives you fast, easy access to the data you need.
Control the placement sources, time period, Currency setting, and more!
The default time period is used in the DNA tools and placement analysis-related reports.
Report from any linked AdWords account.
All your linked AdWords accounts and sub-accounts (MCC) are shown here for convenient selection.
Quickly access reports from any linked AdWords account.
But now you can easily connect to each and run bulk reports, saving hours of otherwise routine process.
Report from any linked Analytics account.
All your linked Analytics accounts and Web properties
Reporting from multiple Analytics accounts can be a hassle.
Directly access Analytics reports from each client with just a couple clicks.
- Supports AdWords MCC accounts and multiple DNA profiles – create a DNA profile for each AdWords client and breeze through their report generation
- Supports all AdWords report types, with complete field selection & filters; to save time – default views & remembered preferences
- Instantly visualize AdWords report data with charts, including advanced Treemap charts for GEO reports
- Run bulk AdWords report requests with remembered group-by and sort, view multiple reports within tabs; requests run concurrently & appear in seconds!
- Check Ad links & more! AdWords tools: validate your AdWords Ad Texts, Target URLs, Site Links, and even landing page content (title, h-tags, and more!)
- Validate your landing page content with automatic browser screenshots of each page while also parsing for specific content and testing specific links (never have broken cart links again!)
- Analyze AdWords and Bing Ads report data with advanced grouping, sorting & filtering; your report data in now in your own powerful local SQL database
- Easily export reports and other data to Excel (.xlsx), tailored with your column order preferences
- View your custom conversion metrics in columns alongside any other PPC metrics; conversion action data is auto-magically pivoted and joined!
- Group countries into pre-defined and/or custom worldwide regions (AMER, EMEA, APAC…); export Excel-based geo region heatmaps that corporate finance departments will love you
- Compare AdWords & Analytics reports automatically & find new keyword opportunities based on performing organic keywords not in your PPC campaigns
- Save your PPC reports securely to your local database for easy, fast review any time! Optionally delete, archive, or run new reports in bulk
- Find negative keywords & negative exact phrases with a powerful, automated, intelligent negative keyword tool
Specific Google Analytics integrated reports are easily accessed too, including Paid Search Placements, Referrals, Sources and more! Along with the integrated Google AdWords Search Query Performance Reports, Placements Reports, Automatic Placements Reports, the performance data is analyzed in the context of prospective placements, and the Display Network Analysis magic happens!
AdWords and Bing Ads Charts, Graphs, & Visualization Features
- Multiple chart formats including Bar, Column, Area, Line, Stacked, Pie, Treemap, and Geo
- Chart any AdWords or Bing Ads report dimension and multiple metrics with a few clicks
- Save or copy to clipboard to easily copy into an email, Word®, or Excel®
- Customize the chart labels, colors, sort order and more
- Advanced Geo visualization – impressive interactive Treemap & Geo charts
- Line charts feature a Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) indication option when Cost & Revenue are selected
- Access visualization from your report history or directly from the report view
- Easy chart configuration shows immediate, professional-looking results
During the public beta test period you can connect to an unlimited number of client accounts and run all the reports you want at no cost! We appreciate and welcome feedback from online marketing professionals and please report any issues via our contact form. Please tell your friends and colleagues about this awesome new multi-channel reporting and analysis tool.
Ready to enjoy your weekends more?
(as MarketFlare DNA breezes through your reporting tasks)
latest version release notes
Some things to understand about MarketFlare DNA wile we are still working on documentation:
- make sure you install the application as an ‘administrator’ (right click on the setup file, and ‘run as administrator’)
- required: an Internet connection; registration occurs after setup and this process involves allowing the app to access your AdWords & Analytics report data via Google APIs (read-only, no changes are ever made though in future versions we’ll add the ability for you to start, pause, and stop campaigns and ads)
- required: .NET framework 4.0 and this is installed automatically in case it was not already installed; a Mac version is planned and meanwhile you can run it on Mac if you use Parallels Desktop for Mac (alternatively, VMWare Fusion or Boot Camp)
- disclaimer: as this is a beta, there will be bugs and unintended behavior – download this beta software at your own risk (that being said, we have not been informed of adverse issues)
- all application settings, data and reports are stored in a local encrypted database; this data is not shared with MarketFlare and the only data that could be shared is your MarketFlare registration information (name, email), beta application usage data (report types viewed), and support related data (app log, system info) in case you opt to “send to support”
- the application does NOT scrape Google results; Google search data is obtained through the Google Web Search API (that is being deprecated) or Custom Search Engine (if you enter your own Key & Engine ID info)
- within the application are helpful links so you can get API keys to enable certain API integrations (Bing, Compete, Google CSE), and those have free, limited use availability
- our Google AdWords API key is provided, but you can change the key from the settings if you’d like
- please do not attempt to hack, decompile, or reverse engineer the application
- the link checker leverages your Ad Performance report and checks all distinct ad links, and optionally checks display URLs and site links too; the crawl on these links also fetches your on-page data to review; finally, the reason this is listed in technical considerations is because this crawl is throttled so as not to overwhelm your web services
- the application will notify you if there is an update available, and updating usually just requires a click
- if you have some question about what a button does, put your mouse pointer over it and hopefully it will explain itself
- as you can see in the application, the help section needs help… working on that
Tips & Tricks
- when viewing report data, right click on dimensions for group by options, and on metrics for sorting options
- if you use AdWords Conversion Tracking, then to automatically view your AdWords PPC metrics along with custom conversion metrics simply select the “Conversion Action Data” attribute and multiple reports will be joined & pivoted automatically so that you can view your custom conversion labels in columns along with metrics
- you can drag and drop to sort columns and column order preferences are remembered by report type
- the negative keyword tool analyzes your AdWords Search Query Performance report according to conversion-related metrics that you can configure in reports->settings; there are two reports, one for negative exact phrases and one for negative keywords, which traverses all search queries to aggregate performance data for individual words (this feature alone makes MarketFlare DNA a must-have tool)
- try the “run selected reports” tool from the reports->report history, this will launch the MarketFlare DNA AdWords Bulk Reporting Tool
- you can maximize the application to run full screen, and so if you have a hi-resolution monitor then you will see lots of data and spectacular treemap and other report visualizations
Why Display Network Analysis?
MarketFlare is focused on delivering a growing suite of data and analysis tools to manage and optimize your AdWords marketing investments. Here’s how:
1. Faster, more powerful AdWords reporting and analysis! Once you connect MarketFlare DNA to your AdWords accounts you can quickly and easily download any report and drill down into data with DNA integrated tools.
2. To be more competitive online, you need a distinctly better way to find ad placements. Google has some very useful tools for finding performing placements starting with your own Google AdWords ad placement reports. Also, there’s the Ad Planner and Google Placement Tool. MarketFlare DNA was built as a more highly customizable analysis and